Scared of going to the dentist?
If you’re scared of dentists, most are, and if you’re really scared, you’ve come to the right place.
Dentistry can be uncomfortable at the best of times, it can be scary, and it invades one of our most personal spaces. So you probably think you have to tough it out or try treatment in hospital. And usually, you just put it off until the next disaster. Well you’re wrong. It doesn’t have to be that hard.
Here’s why we’re different:
- We have ways of doing your treatment pain free!
- We listen until we understand exactly what your fear is about.
- Our premises have been specifically designed to help you feel calm.
- If something hurts, you tell us and we stop.
- We find a combination that really works for you and begin treatment.
- We have some relaxation methods and tools to help you as well.
- Overhead video to keep you distracted with sound blocking headphones
- Happy gas
- Relaxation tablets
- Sedation for sleep dentistry
- Higher levels of sedation are available, administered by a trained anaesthetist